Public sector companies in India are currently posting vacancies daily. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited called ONGC is an oil and gas company in India, providing job opportunities. The company hires experts. They intend to expand on a scale. Nearly 77 percent of the company’s shares are owned by the government of India. They have defeated 2000 acres in Dachau and are currently beginning the work to prepare a base they have in Dehra Dun. Obviously, this refinery will attract of the individuals that are skilled in the area. Candidates may look ahead to catch a position one of the 738vacancies available. ONGC plans to hire people like geological surveys, mechanical engineers, computer engineers, chemistry degree holders, management staff and laborers such as electricians, drivers and securities. The selection process will be broken into a personal interview and a test.
Government jobs in Indian Railways
Railway Recruitment Board or RRBs located in different parts of India such as Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Mumbai and Trivandrum are very busy in recruiting workers for railways. The candidates interested in drawing information about these vacancies should stick to the papers like Employment News closely.
- The candidates are shortlisted according to quota system, their caste and qualification. The candidates are listed. Applicants can log on railway recruitment board sites to check for information and the vacancies.
- A written examination follows that comprises mostly type questions.
- The interview tests the candidates’ ability. Sometimes mostly descriptive form, examinations are conducted in this period.
- The candidates studying special skills or skills are analyzed in the next phase. Railway recruiting board does the job of recruiting Group C employees for their worried railway zones.
- A background check is completed on the candidates that were chosen. Candidates that have an F.I.R. or a police complaint filed on them are usually rejected. A residence proof is needed. Several documents regarding their nativity, caste and community are assessed if they employ under defense reservation quota or any such allocations.
- Prior to a consultation order is given to them, there is a medical checkup done in order to confirm, if the candidate is fit for the job.
All of the Punjab Govt Jobs railway recruitment board’s functions are transparent ensuring a fair selection process.